Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

DIY: Trees, Bees & Birdies

The rectangle spaces can be used to stick pictures 
of your family, friends and pets!

I painted this while going through a whole redecorating-my-room-to-represent-my-feelings phase and was inspired by many decorative wall stickers. At first I was planning on purchasing a decorative sticker to then simply stick on my wall. However, after looking at the ridiculous prices in stores- I decided to paint it myself.

Greatest idea ever!

It look me no longer than 45 minutes, and the only materials I’ve had to use were a sharpie marker and black paint. The rectangle spaces can be used to stick pictures of your family, friends, and even pets!

Why a tree and birds?

Because they represent nature, and nature is a beautiful thing. It symbolizes rejuvenation, life and purity- all things that are simply fascinating.

Cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment